Tel: 0039 123 45 789 | Skype: info@domain.it

We're Coming Soon

We are working very hard on the new version of our site. It will bring a lot of new features. Stay tuned!


days

hours

minutes

seconds

Subscribe to our newsletter

Sign up now to our newsletter and you'll be one of the first to know when the site is ready:

Copyright © Oh, Rendez Vous | Powered By Blogger | Published By Gooyaabi Templates
Design by AZMIND | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com

07 July 2016

You asked, I answered



Good evening everyone! Some of you requested a Q&A post and so in this post I’ll be answering your questions! If you haven’t commented your question at the end of the previous post, leave it down below and I’ll be answering it in the next Q&A. I hope you enjoy this post and that I answer your questions well. X

What it’s your height and where do you live?

I’m 1.7 m tall and I currently live in Norway, a Scandinavian country.

Do you read? Do you have any book recommendations?

I love reading and I find time to read quite often, especially books. Some of my absolute favorite books are the Bible, Stolen written by Lucy Christopher, Until the end of time written by Danielle Steel, How to fall in love by Cecelia Ahern and The Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini. 

Let me know if you decide to read any of these, I’d love to know your opinions.

What are your favorite songs right now? How do you deal with negative people?

Some of my favorite songs at the moment are Feel by Mahmut Orhan & Sena Sener, Faded by Alan Walker and Gold by Kiiara. I've been listening to them a lot and I still love them!

When it comes to dealing with negative people, I don’t actually have a lot to say. I respect everyone, but negative people are not really my favorite kind of people. I try to avoid any negativity, especially people that are constantly being negative. I usually ignore the people that are being negative because they only spread negative vibes, so if there is one thing I personally do it’s that I pure and simple ignore them.


What matters to you in life?

This is a really good question because I feel that the answer really tells a lot about a person and their priorities. For me personally, my relationship with God, health and my family & dear ones are the things that matters most to me. There are many other things that matters to me, but these three are the most important ones. What matters to you in life?

How important to you believe education is?

I believe education it’s really important. It’s not only important, but it’s the most important thing that you can have in life. Since I was a little girl, I’ve always loved to learn new things, to achieve more knowledge, and I still do. I’m actually studying Sociology online, it’s an university course, but I absolutely love learning about it and I find it very interesting! Anyway, back to the question thihi.. Yes, I believe that education it’s truly important. Education helps us build opinions and have points of view on different things in life. Education makes us a better person, and gives us knowledge to think and understand things better. It's always important to keep learning and to keep growing in knowledge, there are so many things to be learned! 

What helps you through difficult times?

Whenever I feel down or happy, I pray. I take time to pray and it’s the only thing that makes me feel better. Every person is experiencing difficult times in their life, but it’s important to remember that it’s normal and it will very soon pass. Being together with people that you love, listening to music and maintaining a positive mind-set are other things that can help. "Everyone wants to be happy, no one wants pain. But you can’t have a rainbow without a little rain." 



What are your plans for your future? And how do you see your dream man?

I don’t really plan much because I like to take day by day and do whatever feels right at the moment, but I have a few plans when it comes to my future. I’d like to study further and have a career that I’m happy about. I also have a pocket full of dreams that I want to achieve, and with ambition and hard work I’m sure one day they will become reality. And of course one day in the future, I’d also love to have a good husband, a cozy home and a bunch of cute babies.

I’m not the kind of girl that wants or need to have a man in her life just for the sake of having one. I’ve always thought that when it’s the right time I will meet the right one, the one that God wants. And I did. Even if my main focus it’s still on education and achieving my dreams, I’m really glad I have such an amazing friend, partner in crime and boyfriend in my life. What I most like about a man it’s his soul. I believe that when a person makes you a better person, supports you and helps you grow closer to God, then he is worth being around. For me personally, it’s important that the other person respects me, understands me and loves me just the way I am. Of course, the way he looks it’s pretty important too, but outer beauty fades with age and inner beauty lasts a lifetime. And at the end, a man should know how to make me smile!

Are you vegan?


I can’t say that I’m vegan because I do eat from time to time food that isn’t vegan, but I love eating healthy and I always try my best to only eat the good stuff. I feel good when I eat healthy, but I also like spoiling myself from time to time with a delicious chocolate cake! 

Thank you for your questions X 

2 comments:

  1. Your blog is so beautiful! How do you stay positive?
    could you also write about how to deal with stress, would really help
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way think <3 And you're right, God takes care of everything!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment

Powered by Blogger.