Tel: 0039 123 45 789 | Skype: info@domain.it

We're Coming Soon

We are working very hard on the new version of our site. It will bring a lot of new features. Stay tuned!


days

hours

minutes

seconds

Subscribe to our newsletter

Sign up now to our newsletter and you'll be one of the first to know when the site is ready:

Copyright © Oh, Rendez Vous | Powered By Blogger | Published By Gooyaabi Templates
Design by AZMIND | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com

08 July 2016

Street Style Inspiration

Good morning beautiful! Today I'm sharing with you five celebrities and their five best street style outfits. I've chosen celebrities that are known for their stylish style and the outfits that are most inspiring in my opinion. Let me know which one from each celebrity it's your favorite in the comments section at the end of this post. Other than that, I hope you're having an amazing day! X


Miranda Kerr is an Australian model and one of my favorites when it comes to style. She is always put together and looks stunning even if the outfit it's a more of a casual one. I really like the idea of pairing a romantic piece with something more edgy, something she does often. Miranda's style is a combination of chic and classic, but one thing it's for sure. She looks good no matter what she is wearing. 


Selena Gomez is an American singer and actress, and a becoming style icon. Her style have changed pretty much over the last few years, and became more fashionable and modern. I've been loving her latest street style outfits and I find them inspiring, as well as her beautiful red carpet appearances. With her attitude she always looks flawless, no matter what she decided to wear. 



I love Rosie Whiteley's style at the moment. Rosie Huntington-Whiteley is an English model and actress, and a street style inspiration. Her style is always fashionable and I really love the combinations of basic pieces together, I think it looks really sophisticated but simple at the same time. No matter what she'll be wearing next, it will for sure be something fashionable. 



Hailey Baldwin is an American fashion model who really knows how to dress off-duty. She has a really cool and modern style, and I love the way she dresses. She doesn't try too hard but always ends up looking put together and gorgeous. Hailey wears a lot of black but she does it in a way so her outfits aren't boring and sad. 



Taylor Swift is an American singer and songwriter and a fashion icon. Her style is more on the romantic and girly side, and even if it's not really my style these five outfits are truly inspiring. Taylor is often wearing shorts paired with a top which isn't really me, but I think she is pulling it off. She is also into patterns which again I'm not crazy about, but she is looking good, I mean Taylor looks good in almost everything. 


(Photos - Polyvore)

1 comment:

Leave a comment

Powered by Blogger.