Tel: 0039 123 45 789 | Skype: info@domain.it

We're Coming Soon

We are working very hard on the new version of our site. It will bring a lot of new features. Stay tuned!


days

hours

minutes

seconds

Subscribe to our newsletter

Sign up now to our newsletter and you'll be one of the first to know when the site is ready:

Copyright © Oh, Rendez Vous | Powered By Blogger | Published By Gooyaabi Templates
Design by AZMIND | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com

05 July 2016

My summer makeup look / Natural

Hello beautiful and welcome back to my blog! Today I want to share with you the makeup look that I've been wearing for a while now and I absolutely love it! It's a simple and natural look, perfect for everyday and summer. It takes me about ten minutes and maybe even less to do it, and lasts all day long. You can easily replace the products that I use with others that are similar if you'd like to, and you could also skip or add a step to the process! I hope you find this post inspiring and if you do, feel free to share it! Also, I'd love to know about your makeup look so comment down below and join the conversation. Other than that, have a beautiful evening! X 


As you can see, I use only a few products to create the minimal look that I want. 


Beautiful roses, always makes my day beautiful!


These are the products that I currently use.


BB Cream from Garnier
Eos red lipbalm
Fit me powder from Maybelline
Highlighting pencil
Wonder Perfect Mascara from Clarins
Fleeting Romance Blush from MAC
Blush Brush


I always start with a base and today I used a BB Cream for less coverage. This BB Cream is from Garnier and I'm using the medium one this time of the year when I'm getting a little more tanned. Do you have any BB Creams recommendations? 


I don't always wear blush, but recently I've been loving this blush from MAC. It's a pretty pink shade which it's perfect if you are going for the natural blushed cheeks!  I apply it with a blush brush on the apples of my cheeks. 



After blush I'm applying my favorite mascara at the moment which is the Wonder Perfect Mascara from Clarins. This is one of the best mascaras I've tried in a very long time, because it makes my lashes really long and voluminous! However, I don't usually curl my lashes and today I didn't even wanted to go for the full pack, so I only applied a little bit just to define my lashes and make them stand out more! 



I love highlighting! I use this pen which is really pigmented and highlighted under my brows for some brightening. This way the eyebrows will stand out more and look more defined! 


How cute isn't this lipbalm from EOS? Because this look is as natural as possible, I'm only going to make sure my lips are moisturized and a little shiny. This lipbalm is doing just that!


I'm also sometimes setting everything with just a little bit of powder and the one that I'm using it's really great. It gives me a little bit of coverage too, but I really love the finish of it. Make sure the powder is translucent if you don't want any more coverage or color to your face. A translucent powder will only set everything in place and make sure it stays there. Also, excuse my eyebrows ladies, I'm not doing them anything today! 



This is the final look! Let me know if you liked this makeup look and if you've tried any of the products that I've used. X 

3 comments:

  1. You are so pretty! Love the mascara from Clarins too <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are absolutely gorgeous! <3

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment

Powered by Blogger.