Tel: 0039 123 45 789 | Skype: info@domain.it

We're Coming Soon

We are working very hard on the new version of our site. It will bring a lot of new features. Stay tuned!


days

hours

minutes

seconds

Subscribe to our newsletter

Sign up now to our newsletter and you'll be one of the first to know when the site is ready:

Copyright © Oh, Rendez Vous | Powered By Blogger | Published By Gooyaabi Templates
Design by AZMIND | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com

06 July 2016

Baby, I like your style Outfit of the Day

Hello gorgeous! Today I'm sharing with you my outfit for today! I'd love to know what you're wearing today as well so join the conversation in the comments section at the end of this post. Other than that, I hope you are having a good day and find this post inspiring. X


I'm was the mood for something casual and comfortable, but put together in the same time, so I decided to wear a denim shirt that is actually a masculine one, but if you know me than you most probably know that I really like wearing masculine pieces paired with feminine ones. Every cool girl is half boy. The shirt is from H&M, the jeans are from Zara and the shoes are Converse.  



 A tutorial on this easy & pretty hairstyle will soon be up on the blog. 


5 comments:

  1. You're so beautiful <3 Are you into modelling?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! No, I'm not into modelling thihi X

      Delete
  2. Loved the outfit! the shoes are so cool, where did you get them from?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The shoes are Converse and I got them from one of their stores. I'm pretty sure they're available online too! X

      Delete

Leave a comment

Powered by Blogger.