Tel: 0039 123 45 789 | Skype: info@domain.it

We're Coming Soon

We are working very hard on the new version of our site. It will bring a lot of new features. Stay tuned!


days

hours

minutes

seconds

Subscribe to our newsletter

Sign up now to our newsletter and you'll be one of the first to know when the site is ready:

Copyright © Oh, Rendez Vous | Powered By Blogger | Published By Gooyaabi Templates
Design by AZMIND | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com

03 July 2016

Fiji fantasy / Secret destination


Maybe raindrops are the bravest and most courageous thing, as they are never afraid of falling. Listening to the rhythm of the falling rain over and over again, makes me want to be somewhere else. Somewhere where the sun shines, the sea is blue and the sand is soft under my feet. Somewhere far away from routines and everyday life, even just for a day. Somewhere to relax and feel free.. somewhere in Fiji.

It’s maybe true what people say about raining washing the worries off, but the rain definitely doesn’t wash off fantasies. With this weather outside, I kind of miss hating the summer heat and apparently the best way to get through those rainy days is to talk about it incessantly. It’s true that life isn’t about waiting for the storm to pass, but it’s all about learning to dance in the rain.. but rain, rain go away and let the sun shine a little! Rain is beautiful in its own way, but life is better in flip flops and when wearing flip flops outside isn’t an option, it’s definitely a fantasy.

Fiji is known for its crystal-clear ocean waters and white sand beaches, so I will let you convince yourself with a few photos of beautiful Fiji. These photos should also keep me focused a little longer until I leave to a secret destination for a secret project. Surprise! 





 Let me know where you think I'm going in the comments below, and as much as I'd want to I'm not going to Fiji. X 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment

Powered by Blogger.