Tel: 0039 123 45 789 | Skype: info@domain.it

We're Coming Soon

We are working very hard on the new version of our site. It will bring a lot of new features. Stay tuned!


days

hours

minutes

seconds

Subscribe to our newsletter

Sign up now to our newsletter and you'll be one of the first to know when the site is ready:

Copyright © Oh, Rendez Vous | Powered By Blogger | Published By Gooyaabi Templates
Design by AZMIND | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com

13 October 2016

Mr. Postman

Good morning babes & welcome back to my blog! I hope that you’re having a good day, because I’m sure having one! I mean, how wouldn’t I have a good day when I woke up next to my mail? It makes me so happy whenever I get something in the mail, because most of the time I even forget what I ordered because of the super long delivery time, so that becomes quite a surprise every time I open the packages! 


Today was not the case; The company I ordered the products from was incredible when speaking about delivery. I ordered a few products from Vita, which is a Norwegian beauty store that sells beauty / skincare / health products from different brands. I remember ordering two days ago and getting my order after only two days it’s truly pleasant!






I’ve only ordered four products since I wasn’t looking for anything special, only an oil that I’m obsessed with. It’s called Bio Oil and I’ve talked before about it on my blog on a post about morning favorites. This time, I’ve ordered the bigger size since I can promise you that I’ve seen a difference on my skin since I’ve been using this product.



I’ve also ordered two products from Formula 10.0.6. A mask and a cleanser that I’m super excited to try out for the first time! I’ve used a cleanser before from this particular brand named Absolute Dream Clean, and I really liked it. I also ordered a Baby Lips balm in Peach, because who doesn't love soft, baby lips? I do.




Thank you so much for reading this post and let me know in the comments below if you have tried these products out before and what you think about them! X 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment

Powered by Blogger.