Tel: 0039 123 45 789 | Skype: info@domain.it

We're Coming Soon

We are working very hard on the new version of our site. It will bring a lot of new features. Stay tuned!


days

hours

minutes

seconds

Subscribe to our newsletter

Sign up now to our newsletter and you'll be one of the first to know when the site is ready:

Copyright © Oh, Rendez Vous | Powered By Blogger | Published By Gooyaabi Templates
Design by AZMIND | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com

23 July 2016

Story Time



Hello gorgeous and welcome back to my blog! This is a requested post by a few of you and I really hope it inspires and helps you a little. This is the holiday season and if you are traveling somewhere by plane those tips will hopefully make things easier for you. I hope you’ll like this stories type of post and if you do feel free to share it! Any questions and thoughts can be left in the comments down below. Happy Reading! X

A few hours before heading to the airport, it’s important that you make sure everything it’s packed and ready. I recommend you take some time for yourself to take a shower, relax and have a snack before you are getting on your way to the airport. If your flight is in the morning then it’s really nice to have breakfast and just get ready and head out, but make sure everything is packed the night before. If your flight is at night a few hours of sleep can really help you, especially if you know you can’t get any Zzz during your flight, as I do. My flight was at 20:00 which was kind of fine because even if the flight has been delayed for one hour, the duration of getting to the destination was three hours. Anyway, it’s important you make sure everything is packed, you are rested and ready for the flight no matter how short or long it is, a few hours before action.  

Before heading out it’s important to double check everything. A great idea can be to have a list and then crossing off every single thing after you check if you have it. Make sure your baggage is weighting as much as it should, that you don’t have any of the things that you should not be having in your in-flight baggage and that you have all the papers and tickets you’ll be needing. Make sure you keep an eye on the important stuff!

The outfit that I wore was very comfortable and casual, but put together in the same time. I wore NIKE leggings, a V-neck white t-shirt, a denim jacket and then my converse. It’s important to dress chic, but most importantly, adequate for the flight. I always make sure I don’t wear any metal things like jewelry, belts and other accessories because I will have to take them off when going through the security section and for me personally it’s unnecessary. I also make sure I have a thin jacket in case it gets cold during the flight. The key is to dress comfortable and to feel good since you’ll be wearing the same clothes for a few hours.    

I didn’t have any makeup on during the flight, but before I got to the airport I applied a thick layer of moisturizing cream to my face and lip balm in order to protect my skin from breakouts. My skin can get really dry during the flight and so I make sure to drink enough of water, even if that means to go to the toilet really, I mean REALLY often. I put the hair in a braided ponytail to keep it away from my face and to look cute at the same time. If you would like to see how I did it, even though it’s really simple, keep an eye out for a post all about summer hairstyles coming up soon.

Packing for holiday can be both difficult and stressing. I only packed a few things, the things that I wanted to bring with me and knew I was going to need while being away. It depends on your destination, but for example, I haven’t packed any hair products since I knew I could get what I needed where I was going. It’s all about packing light and minimalistic, this way you will have a little extra space for the new things you will bring back home from your holiday.

Make sure you pack correctly and a great thing to do is to check the rules that the company you’re flying with has, this way you won’t have any bad surprises at the airport. Another thing is food and if you are not having the type of flight that offers you food on board, is a great idea to bring some snacks with you because there are big chances you will get hungry during your flight. And if you don't get hungry, you get bored and I don't know about you but as bad as it sounds as I eat when I'm bored thihi. So bring food, as much as you can.. just kidding. But if I were you I would bring at least a little one. Remember that only after the security section you can have liquids and you can get liquids from the Tax Free shop near your gate.


On board can be a great idea to either keep yourself busy or get a nap. I always bring with me my phone and headphones and I listen to music most of the time. Magazines and books are always a good thing to have with you if you are into them. Just make sure your bring a few things with you so you don’t end up dying of boredom. You won’t, but still. 

I hope this helped a little and I wish you an amazing holiday! X 

1 comment:

  1. Can't believe you actually wrote this! So helpful, thank you! Do you think I can bring my laptop in my carry on? Loves

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment

Powered by Blogger.