Tel: 0039 123 45 789 | Skype: info@domain.it

We're Coming Soon

We are working very hard on the new version of our site. It will bring a lot of new features. Stay tuned!


days

hours

minutes

seconds

Subscribe to our newsletter

Sign up now to our newsletter and you'll be one of the first to know when the site is ready:

Copyright © Oh, Rendez Vous | Powered By Blogger | Published By Gooyaabi Templates
Design by AZMIND | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com

21 July 2016

Cool down

Summer days are great, but the temperatures can rise pretty high and before you even know, you find yourself all sweaty and angry. There are a few things that really helps me cool down when the sun is burning and it even gets harder to breath. I’ll be sharing with you these things, but if you have any other ideas, join the conversation in the comments section at the end of this post. 

At the end I'll also be featuring a beautiful summer jumpsuit that I wore today. The material is amazing and light, and it's the absolute perfect item for the summer! It's on the shorter side, but it's fine to throw over the bikini when I'm at the beach. It has long arms which gives a classy look to it, but it feels extremely light on the skin due to the amazing fabric! 

Wake up early. I don’t know about you, but I love waking up early in the summer. I often wake up early, drink a glass of water and go on a short walk at the beach. The fresh air and the stillness are a cold breath which is the perfect start for the day. When I come back and the sun comes up, I’m already prepared for the day!

Chill out. It’s nice being in the sun and enjoying the beautiful weather, but it’s not good and not even healthy to be outside in the middle of the day. I usually go to the beach after breakfast and come back at 11:00/12:00, and then I hit the beach one more time at 16:00 and I come back at 18:00/19:00. It’s important to take breaks because the sun is too strong and dangerous in the middle of the day. It’s also really important to use sunscreen in order to protect your skin.

Drink lots of water and eat lots of healthy food. It’s important to feel hydrated and energized and by drinking water and eating lots of fruits and vegetables, you will for sure feel amazing. I drink as much water as I can, not only because water is vital, but also because the body losses water when we sweat and so in order to maintain a balance in our bodies, we need to fill the body with fuel.

Cold showers. When I come back from the beach or from wherever I’ve been, all I crave is a cold shower. Nothing can compare with the refreshment of the cold water when you feel like your body is burning. Taking a cold shower will instantly make you feel better and more energized!

Take a nap. You might think this is childish, but I love taking short naps or even just 20 minutes to relax in the bed in the middle of the day. It gives me energy and it relaxes me completely, after the sun has taken the energy from me and made me feel tired. After, I feel fresh and ready to continue my day in the best shape! 








I hope you have enjoyed this post and if you did, feel free to share it. Remember to dress light, protect your skin, drink lots of water and have a lot of fun this summer! X



13 comments:

  1. Extremely beautiful! Have you cut your hair? Looks amazing <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Thihi I haven't, it's just the way I styled it. X

      Delete
  2. Very very beautiful! I love how natural you are <3 I look up to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so sophisticated and confident, but simple and natural at the same time.. #GIRLCRUSH <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg, how gorgeous you are!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning! Thanks for the tips, really helpful with this killing weather outside! Kisses

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Beth! Glad you liked the post! X

      Delete

Leave a comment

Powered by Blogger.