Tel: 0039 123 45 789 | Skype: info@domain.it

We're Coming Soon

We are working very hard on the new version of our site. It will bring a lot of new features. Stay tuned!


days

hours

minutes

seconds

Subscribe to our newsletter

Sign up now to our newsletter and you'll be one of the first to know when the site is ready:

Copyright © Oh, Rendez Vous | Powered By Blogger | Published By Gooyaabi Templates
Design by AZMIND | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com

30 June 2016

Morning Favorites

Good morning everyone and Happy Thursday! Outside it's raining and it's pretty cold, but even if the weather isn't as I was hoping, it doesn't mean that my morning can't be better than the weather outside! This morning I want to share with you the things that not only make my morning better, but also my skin! Let me know if you have any morning favorites in the comments below. X 


I love candles, especially this one from Yankee Candle. This is the perfect morning candle for me, it smells like fluffy towels which is the perfect sense on rainy days. Yankee Candle comes with many senses, but this one is my absolutely favorite right now. 

I don't very often get dry skin, but I love making sure that my skin is always soft and smells good. I've been obsessed with this body milk from the The Body Shop. This body milk makes my skin soft and it also smells amazing which makes it perfect! The Body Shop is known for their body products and they have many senses you can choose from, but I really recommend you try the Moringa one!

When it comes to my skin care routine, I try to keep things very simple. I've heard so many good things about this Bio-Oil and I finally got one. Every since I got it I've been using it every single day. From the very first day that I've been using it, I saw my skin looking better. This product is amazing for improving the appearance of uneven skin tone and dehydrated skin, but also for improving the appearance of scars, stretch marks and against aging. If you are looking for a new skin care product, you should definitely add this one, it's a miraculous one!  





Yankee Candle / Fluffy Towels : http://goo.gl/rv1J0c 
The Body Shop / Moringa Body Milk : http://goo.gl/pBbJ8l 
Bio-Oil : http://goo.gl/7MGwcs  


Have a beautiful day! X 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment

Powered by Blogger.